Energy-smart comfort has many advantages.
Every sleek, attractive ComfortSense® 7500 and 5500 Series thermostat makes programming an energy-saving schedule remarkably easy. But the advantages don’t stop there.
- Heat-To/Cool-ToSetPoint: Simply tap the circles to adjust your desired temperature range.
- Menu: Access energy reports, alerts and other system settings.
- Humidity Level: Displays your home’s current humidity level (CS7500 only).
- Target Temperature: Shows the temperature you’ve selected with your Heat-To/Cool-To points.
- Outdoor Temperature: Shows the temperature outside your home (CS7500 only).
- Modes/Schedules: Used to adjust your system’s operating mode or programmed schedule.
- One-TouchAwayMode: Turns down heating or cooling to save energy when no one is home.