Brands We Trust
on a Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump with the City of Seattle's Oil Conversion Program. Exclusive Rebate Offer For Seattle Residents Only**
*Must be replacing oil fire heating system. Offer valid while funds last. **Outside Seattle – Other rebates may apply.
Multi-Zone Ductless System
We install and replace Mitsubishi ductless and ducted systems in the Seattle area. If you need HVAC installation, contact Greenwood Heating & Air today.
Multi-zone Mitsubishi ductless systems are perfect for the whole family to get cozy, even with different preferences on what temperature qualifies “cozy”. See how in this short video.
Ducted Heat Pumps
The Mitsubishi ducted system is quiet but powerful. The air handler provides up to three tons of cooling and heating large zones of your home.
Mitsubishi HVAC System F.A.Q.
- The Right System For You – Whether you have a single uncomfortable room or you are changing out your current heating and cooling system, Mitsubishi Electric has a Zoned Comfort Solution™ that fits your unique needs. Because Mitsubishi systems focus on individual living spaces rather than treating every room the same, it’s more customizable, more energy efficient and easier to install.
- Greenwood Is A Diamond Contractor – Purchasers of Mitsubishi products through Greenwood Heating will enjoy the assurance that comes from choosing a contractor who has committed to a code of ethical business conduct and met key training and compliance standards.
- Hot Spot/Cold Spot – Why put up with rooms that are too hot or too cold? A ductless mini split from Mitsubishi Electric gives you the ability to set and maintain the ideal temperature in any individual room in your home.
- Zoned Comfort in a Small Package – Rather than tying into your existing HVAC system that treats every room in your house the same, Mitsubishi ductless systems control each room independently. The small compact design of the unit leaves a small footprint physically, environmentally, and sonically.
- H2I – Designed to provide comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions (as low as -13° F) while saving energy and money.
- Minimal Energy Consumption – INVERTER zoning systems deliver only the amount of hot air needed to achieve the desired temperature: no more, no less.
- Instant Hot-Start – Hot-Start technology ensures you feel warm air immediately.
No Ducts, No Problem – Mitsubishi ductless solutions and short-run ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy fans. No central air system turning on and off means no clunking and clanking, just quiet and seamless heating and cooling.
- Anytime, Anywhere – With a variety of options to choose from, including our new kumo cloud™ app, Mitsubishi Electric makes it easy to manage your cooling and heating systems from just about any smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.
- Remote Control – Remotely adjust your settings so every room in your home is the perfect temperature, avoiding unexpected cold and hot surprises upon your return. Schedule programming is as easy as ever; set up what temperature you want each room during certain times of the day.
- Financing – Affordable monthly payment plans are available when choosing to purchase a Mitsubishi Ductless Heating system. Several options available, ask your Greenwood Heating Comfort Advisor for more information to apply for financing, subject to credit approval.
- Rebates – Take advantage of rebates and save when purchasing a Mitsubishi Ductless Heating system through Greenwood Heating. Ask our Comfort Advisors about how these rebates can be applied and what you can qualify for!
We only choose premium HVAC equipment for our customers.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To claim one of the above offers, be sure to mention the product you are interested in below. All calls to and from Greenwood Heating may be recorded for customer service and training purposes.