As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status, or veteran status.
Are you a customer service expert who wants to further your career for an established and growing company where you can be recognized for your dedication to the craft? Do you want to interact with customers and be part of addressing their inquiries and getting them a solution? If so, Greenwood Heating would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a copy of a current resume and a brief cover letter describing why you applied and your skills that will make you a great addition to our team!
Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401-k Contributions
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Several Locations
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers utilizing email, chat, and phone calls to provide support and information on products and services.
- Gathers, records, and maintains customer information in our database.
- Engage in client discussions professionally and politely to uncover their needs and works with their team leaders to address issues if beyond their knowledge base.
- Performs other duties as requested by the company or Team Leader.
Wage & Hours:
This position is a full-time, hourly, and non-exempt position. Our general office hours are 7 am-6 pm, with varying shifts for this position. A bonus program is available for this position, (more details about pay during the application process).
This position is performed in both our Seattle and Everett locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Confident and professional communication skills via multi-line phone system which includes active listening.
- Experience with and able to navigate email and third-party data systems (ex. Outlook, Word) with the ability to learn new software.
- Attention to detail and multitasking.
- Service oriented and ability to interact with all customer service scenarios (positive and negative). Ability to empathize and work through challenging problem-solving situations.