As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status, or veteran status.
Are you an in-home sales associate who is tired of cold calling, long commutes, staying in hotels, and generating your own leads? Are you looking for a career in one of the best “under the radar” jobs in the country? Or are you a customer service-oriented person who is looking for a job where you will be rewarded for your ability to communicate and connect with strangers?
If so, Greenwood Heating would love to hear from you! To apply, please send a copy of a current resume and a brief cover letter describing why you applied and the skills that will make you a great addition to our team!
Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401-k Contributions
- Advancement Opportunities\
- Several Locations
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers utilizing email, text, and phone calls to provide support and information on products and services.
- Work with homeowners in their home to discuss and meet their needs in the Heating and Cooling industry.
- Gathers, records, and maintains customer information in our database.
- Engage in client discussions professionally and politely to uncover their needs and works with their team leaders to address issues if beyond their knowledge base.
Wage & Hours:
This position is a full-time, commission-based, and non-exempt position. These positions’ hours vary. Commission details to be discussed during interview/application process.
This position is performed in both our Seattle and Everett locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Experience with and able to navigate email and third-party data systems (ex. Outlook) with the ability to learn new software.
- Attention to detail to provide customer with a seamless experience from your closing of a sale to the installation of their product.
- Service oriented and ability to interact with all customer service scenarios (positive and negative). Ability to empathize and work through challenging problem-solving situations.