As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status, or veteran status.
Are you an HVAC service technician who is looking to further expand your skills, learn new equipment, and hone your craft to be a highly proficient technician? Are you looking for a new family-owned company, whose customer base is expansive and loyal, and who can offer the best pay and benefits in the industry?
If so, Greenwood Heating would love to hear from you! To apply, please send a copy of a current resume and a brief cover letter describing why you applied and the skills that will make you a great addition to our team!
Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401-k Contributions
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Several Locations
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is a full-time, hourly, and non-exempt position. Our business hours
are 7am-6pm. Our field technicians’ schedules vary based on workload and on-call rotation (one weekday every two weeks, one weekend on call every 6-7 weeks).
Working hours may exceed 8 hours a day and exceed 40 hours per week. Wage is
based on experience and we offer an extensive spiff program (more details during application process).
Wage & Hours:
This position is a full-time, hourly, and non-exempt position. Our business hours are 7 am-6 pm. Our field technicians’ schedules vary based on workload and on-call rotation (one weekday every two weeks, one-weekend on-call every 6-7 weeks).
Working hours may exceed 8 hours a day and exceed 40 hours per week. Wage is based on experience and we offer an extensive spiff program (more details during the application process).
This position is performed in both our Seattle and Everett locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding and follow through in Greenwood’s Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Confident and professional communication skills via phone and face to face interaction with homeowners.
Experience with and able to navigate mobile devices (Apple products) with the ability to learn new software.
- Attention to detail when debriefing office or homeowner about findings in the field.
- Service oriented and ability to interact with all customer service scenarios (positive and negative). Ability to empathize and work through challenging problem-solving situations.