As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status, or veteran status.
Are you an HVAC installer who is looking to further expand your skills, learn new equipment, and hone your craft to be a highly proficient installation expert? Are you looking for a new family owned company, whose customer base is expansive and loyal, and who can offer the best pay and benefits in the industry?
If so,Greenwood Heating would love to hear from you! To apply, please send a copy of a current resume and a brief cover letter describing why you applied and your skills that will make you a great addition to our team!
Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401-k Contributions
- Advancement Opportunities
- Spiff and Production Bonus program (not available for Apprenticeship)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apprentices will learn all job duties with classroom and hands-on field training, experience in these areas not required to come on board.
- Gather information and data about equipment being installed, noting levels
and readings of different components on equipment to ensure proper
- Work with office staff to pick up correct material and equipment from one of our shops to match what was purchased by the customer.
- Engage in client discussions professionally and politely to uncover their needs and works with their team leaders to address issues if beyond
Wage & Hours:
This position is a full-time, hourly, and non-exempt position. Our business hours
are 7 am-6 pm. Our installer schedules vary based on workload, with a mandatory on-call Saturday shift every 3 weeks. Working hours may exceed 8 hours a day and may exceed 40 hours per week during busier times of the year. (More details about pay during the application process).
Frequently Asked Questions
Understanding and follow through in Greenwood’s Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Confident and professional communication skills via phone and face to face interaction with homeowners and team members.
- Experience with and able to navigate mobile devices (Apple Attention to detail when debriefing office or homeowner about your findings in the field.
- Service oriented and ability to interact with all customer service scenarios
(positive and negative). Ability to empathize and work through challenging problem-solving situations.