Trane Gas Furnace
If you are in need of a new furnace, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle, Washington area.
The new S9X2 furnace offers two stages of gas heat for comfort in cold weather, and high-efficiency CTM blower for effcient in warm weather, while maintaining the DNA that Trane is known for: quality and reliability.
- 95% AFUE – fuel efficient design
- 2 stage gas heat – more comfort, quieter operation, less temperature swing
- ECM Constant Torque, high-efficiency motor – electrically efficient
- Vortica™ II blower – Exclusive design is efficient and quiet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers – reliable / durable
- Three-way poise (U, HL, HR) plus dedicated DF – getting the right model is easier
- 24v IFC – compatible with most thermostats
- Matches with single stage or 2 stage AC or HP – more system design flexibility
- 34” height – easy to fit in tight places or with larger coils
- Easy to install and service – dealer friendly design
- Certified 1% airtight – meets the most stringent building codes
- Energy Star® certified – validated to be efficient
"My furnace stopped working this morning, Christmas Eve. I left a call on the emergency hotline. Paul, the tech on call responded immediately. He correctly diagnosed the source of the problem and was able to replace the faulty thermostat with a new one in one visit. Very thorough and professional. He explained how to program and use the new thermostat."
"Reggie D. serviced my furnace and provided excellent customer service, explaining all I needed to know about maintenance and the functioning of the furnace."
"Jim and Nick were awesome, made our furnace install easy for me. They worked hard to run an extra wire so we could keep our Nest thermostat and I felt really comfortable having them in my house. They also were great with my dogs. I recommend them!"
"Our electric furnace from 1976 stopped making heat two days ago and the temperature was holding at a cool 58* inside. Greenwood was able to send Stephen out within about 4 hours on an emergency call. He diagnosed and fixed the problem on the spot. He answered all my questions and told me about other options that we could think about if/when we need to replace our furnace."