The Rinnai Ultra Series
If you are in need of a new water heater, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
Delivering our most energy-efficient performance, the Ultra Series features a condensing design with two heat exchangers to maximize hot water output. RUR Models featuring ThermaCirc360 include built-in recirculation pumps to offer faster hot water.
Unique Features of Ultra Series
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – Energy Factor of up to .96
- RUR Models featuring ThermaCirc360 offer faster hot water with an integrated recirculation pump and internal bypass line – with or without a dedicated return line
- Available in five sizes: 130,000,152,000, 160,000, 180,000 and 199,000 BTU
- Allows for either Concentric Polypropylene or dual-pipePVC/CPVC venting, providing the most venting flexibility in a single application of any manufacture
- Easy maintenance is achieved with isolation valves *
"Solid customer service installing our new heat pump and AC units from a very friendly and professional crew!!"
" I am very fortunate to have had Jim K and Frej V installing my Rinnai water heater and Mitsubishi heat pump. Those guys plus their other crew members did an awesome job. Jim and Frej are a great tag-team duo, very personable and hospitable. They both have a positive attitude, were very courteous, and very respectful of throwing on disposable booties while walking in the house."
"John D Brown, Stas and crew installed a new heat pump system in my house. Competent, professional and worked with me to keep the install looking nice. Great job!"
"Greenwood’s team did a great job installing the heat pump and two indoor units. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, cleaned up and ensured that the equipment and lines are minimally intrusive."