Solar Hot Water Tank
If you are in need of a new water heater, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
Comfort, convenience and reliability in one economical package
For the Vitocell 100-B the heat from solar collectors is transferred to the water via the lower heat exchanger coil. The upper heat exchanger coil accommodates reheating by the heating boiler.
- Corrosion-resistant tank with Ceraprotect enamel coating ensures a long service life. Additional cathode protection is provided by a magnesium anode.
- The entire water content is heated by a coiled 1″/25 mm diameter steel heat exchanger surface which extends to the bottom of the tank.
- Large heat exchanger surfaces allow fast and even heating of the entire water content, guaranteeing a high level of domestic hot water comfort.
- Increased energy savings thanks to highly effective, foamed-in-place HCFC-free insulation keeping standby losses at a minimum.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.