Solar Hot Water Tank
If you are in need of a new water heater, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
Comfort, convenience and reliability in one economical package
For the Vitocell 100-B the heat from solar collectors is transferred to the water via the lower heat exchanger coil. The upper heat exchanger coil accommodates reheating by the heating boiler.
- Corrosion-resistant tank with Ceraprotect enamel coating ensures a long service life. Additional cathode protection is provided by a magnesium anode.
- The entire water content is heated by a coiled 1″/25 mm diameter steel heat exchanger surface which extends to the bottom of the tank.
- Large heat exchanger surfaces allow fast and even heating of the entire water content, guaranteeing a high level of domestic hot water comfort.
- Increased energy savings thanks to highly effective, foamed-in-place HCFC-free insulation keeping standby losses at a minimum.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.
"We had a new furnace & heat pump installed. Tyler D. did an excellent job installing the system and making sure everything was working correctly."
"I had 2 ductless heat pumps installed by Greenwood Heating and I could not be happier. The whole experience was straightforward and easy from quote to installation to city inspection"
"Andrew and his helper did a great job on installing our new heat pump. They were clear in communication and explanations, kept things clean, and were thorough. Trevor in sales was also great and informative."
"Al Velo did a great job diagnosing another technician’s work issue and got my heat pump up back up and running."