TruComfort™ Variable Speed
If you are in need of a new air conditioner, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
You can be sure the XV18 air conditioner will cool your home with precision. This variable speed air conditioning system is built to stand up to the toughest elements, while lowering your cooling costs for an all-around comfort experience.
- Trane TruComfort™ – The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
- Efficient performance – The XV18 air conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the variable speed air conditioning system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
- ComfortLink II communicating capability -ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
- Durable, Quiet, and Economical – Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system for your home.
- Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air – Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
“Hands down, Greenwood is the best, most professional, and nicest AC/Heating business out there. Going to get on their AC/Furnace Maintenance program ASAP!”
“Second time using Greenwood for residential AC and won’t use anyone else. Very professional, courteous and thorough!”
“I had a heat pump installed about 3 years ago that never worked. Ken came over and fixed everything. Could not be more happy.”
“The tech did an exceptionally thorough job and cleaned all the vents in my home. Such a good job that we signed up for a continuous service.”