Trane Heat Pump
If you are in need of a new heat pump, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
High performance, quiet operation, excellent reliability, and superior energy efficiency – that’s what you can expect from the XV family of heat pumps.
- High Performance – High performance, quiet operation, excellent reliability, and superior energy efficiency – that’s what you can expect from the XV family of heat pumps. The XV19 Variable Speed Low Profile Heat Pump includes:
- ComfortLink II controls
- Climatuff® variable speed compressor
- Variable speed fan with swept blade design
- Refrigerant cooled inverter drive
- Integrated diagnostic display panel
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Duratuff™ coil (copper tube aluminum plate fin)
- Economical Operation – Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Durable Construction – Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air – Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
"We had a great professional experience from Greenwood. Their awesome team installed our Heat Pump in just a one day! Couldn't be happier with the installation."
"Al Velo did a great job diagnosing another technician’s work issue and got my heat pump up back up and running."
""We had a new furnace & heat pump installed. Tyler D. did an excellent job installing the system and making sure everything was working correctly."