TruComfort™ Variable Speed
If you are in need of a new air conditioner, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
The XV20i True Comfort Variable Speed unit is one of the industry’s most efficient variable speed air conditioners. Even on the hottest days, it cools your home with precision, keeping you comfortable throughout the day.
- Trane TruComfort™ – The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
- Efficient performance – The XV20i air conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 22 SEER. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the 22-SEER air conditioner automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
- ComfortLink II communicating capability – ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
- Durable, Quiet, and Economical – Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system for your home.
- Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air – Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.