Trane Air Conditioner
If you are in need of a new air conditioner, Greenwood Heating and Air offers high-quality HVAC products and installation services in the Seattle Washington area.
- Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency. The advanced ComfortLink™ II allows the XC95m to constantly calibrate itself for optimal performance year after year.
- Efficient performance – The XC95m is rated with up to 97.3% efficiency (AFUE) and select furnace models are Energy Star qualified.
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability – ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
- Comfortable, even heating – Variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
- Cleaner, healthier indoor air – Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
"Both the main office and the technician were responsive, scheduled me during a very busy time, and repaired and got my gas furnace back and running. I was without heat for less than a whole day. Great service, incredible documentation and feedback, and exceptionally reasonable prices."
"Excellent experience. Don was on time and very thorough in his check-out of our furnace. He explained to me what he was doing step-by-step and verified that everything was in working order before leaving. Thanks."
"Got a new ductless AC/heater combo installed. Process was painless and easy. Sam and team were super punctual, helpful, friendly, and did excellent work and did so quickly!"